Best Home Tuition enables the world’s artists to earn money from their artwork by making it immediately available for sale as a variety of products – without giving up control of their rights. We understand the importance of representing one’s work with quality and respect, and we also believe it is essential that Best Home Tuition users respect copyright. Whether an artist, a customer or even if you’re just browsing, please respect the copyright of all the works you see or buy on Best Home Tuition.
By using the services on www.besthometuition.in you are agreeing to the following terms of service, including those available by hyperlink, with Best Home Tuition if you do not agree with its terms, do not use this website.
Best Home Tuition provides a range of services including but not limited to, enabling you to publish, sell, comment on, promote, and purchase art-related products; interact with other members; and receive the benefits of Best Home Tuition product production service including payment processing, transaction handling, product manufacturing, packaging, order fulfilment, and customer service.
Content & Copyright Policy
You understand that all information, images, pictures, data, text, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, or other materials, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the exclusive work and property of the person from whom such Content originated. Best Home Tuition does not claim any permanent ownership of your Content. You retain copyright and any other rights you already hold in Content that you submit, post, upload, display, or sell on or through Best Home Tuition. When you submit, post, upload, display, or sell Content, you grant Best Home Tuition a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license (and sub-licensable) to use and archive the Content by or as reasonably contemplated by this Agreement.
Best Home Tuition does not manually screen content before it is displayed on the website so occasionally members may inadvertently or deliberately submit and display content that breaches this Agreement. Inappropriate Content includes, but is not limited to, Content that infringes the copyright or other intellectual property rights of any person or company, or that defames or vilifies any person, people, races, religion, or religious group, is obscene, pornographic, indecent, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
Best Home Tuition reserves the right to review, and if necessary remove, any Content from the website or to cancel your account at its sole discretion, either because that content breaches this Agreement or any applicable laws, or otherwise.
This means that you, and not Best Home Tuition, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload for sale as products, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via Best Home Tuition. Best Home Tuition does not control the Content posted via Best Home Tuition services and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, or quality of such Content. You understand that by using Best Home Tuition services, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent, or objectionable. Under no circumstances will Best Home Tuition be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via Best Home Tuition.
You understand that you will be exposed to Content from a variety of Best Home Tuition users and that Best Home Tuition is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such Content. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to Content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against Best Home Tuition with respect thereto, and agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Best Home Tuition, its parent corporation, its subsidiaries, its licensors, and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of Best Home Tuition service.
While we try to offer reliable data, we cannot promise that the Content and postings on Best Home Tuition website will always be accurate and up-to-date. You will be responsible for ensuring that your posts are accurate and do not include misleading information. You agree that you will not hold us responsible for inaccuracies in any postings on Best Home Tuition website.
Best Home Tuition and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to pre-screen, refuse, or remove any Content that is available via Best Home Tuition. Without limiting the foregoing, Best Home Tuition and its designees shall have the right to remove any Content that violates the Terms of Service or is otherwise objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content. In this regard, you acknowledge that you may not rely on any Content created by Best Home Tuition, including without limitation information in Best Home Tuition collaborations, posts, and all other parts of Best Home Tuition.
You acknowledge, consent and agree that Best Home Tuition may access, preserve and disclose your account information and Content if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to (i) comply with legal process; (ii) enforce the Terms of Service; (iii) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third parties; (iv) respond to your requests for customer service; or (v) protect the rights, property or personal safety of Best Home Tuition, its users and the public.
Without limiting other remedies, we may limit, suspend or terminate our service and user accounts, prohibit access to our website, delay or remove hosted content, and take technical and legal steps to keep users off Best Home Tuition websites if we think that they are creating problems, possible legal liabilities, or acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of our policies.
We also reserve the right to cancel unconfirmed accounts or accounts that have been inactive for extended periods of time.
You will not hold Best Home Tuition responsible for other users’ Content, actions or inactions, or collaborations. We have no control over and do not guarantee the quality, safety, or legality of collaborations advertised, the truth or accuracy of users’ Content, the ability of parties to deliver on collaborations, or that the parties will actually complete a transaction.
We cannot guarantee continuous or secure access to our services, and the operation of the websites may be interfered with by numerous factors outside of our control. Accordingly, to the extent legally permitted, we exclude all implied warranties, terms, and conditions. We are not liable for any loss of money, goodwill, or reputation, or any special, indirect, or consequential damages arising out of your use of our websites and services. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of warranties or exclusion of damages, so such disclaimers and exclusions may not apply to you.
You must ensure that your access to this website and Best Home Tuition Service is not illegal or prohibited by laws that apply to you.
You must take your own precautions to ensure that the process that you employ for accessing Best Home Tuition service does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code, or other forms of interference that may damage your own computer system. We do not accept responsibility for any interference or damage to any computer system that arises in connection with your use of this website or any linked website.
We do not accept liability for any losses arising directly or indirectly from a failure to provide Best Home Tuition Service, corruption to or loss of data, errors or interruptions, any suspension or discontinuance of Best Home Tuition service, or any transmissions by others in contravention of the registered members’ obligations as set out in this agreement.
You acknowledge that we may not be able to confirm the identity of other registered users or prevent them from acting under pretences or in a manner that infringes the rights of any person.
If you use any of our trademarks about our products or services, you must include a statement attributing that trademark to us. You must not use any of our trademarks in or as the whole or part of your own trademarks; in connection with activities, products, or services which are not ours; in a manner which may be confusing, misleading, or deceptive; or in a manner that disparages us or our information, products or services (including this website).
Termination of Account
Best Home Tuition may terminate your access to all or any part of Best Home Tuition service at any time, with or without cause, with or without no Best Home Tuition, effective immediately. You may terminate your use of Best Home Tuition service at any time, provided that all provisions of these Terms of Service, which shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
Best Home Tuition will terminate your access to the site if you are determined to be, in Best Home Tuition’s sole discretion, a repeat infringer of the Content & Copyright Policy and/or these Terms of Service.
Best Home Tuition may, but shall not be obligated to, give you one warning if you have violated these Terms of Service before termination of your account.
This is an important Best Home Tuition for all our users and provider that your documents should be updated properly from time to time with passport size photographs. If it is been observed that it is not updated and not with proper documents then we will remove you from our platform without any prior Best Home Tuition. No excuse will be given to anyone.
COMMISSION STRUCTURE FOR TUTOR/INSTITUTE
The commission structure varies for services of varying nature. The same will be intimated when you apply for a Best Home Tuition job/service. We offer the best commission structure that matches the industry standards. There is a fair chance for providers to earn income in four to five figures. Besides the company offers reward points which may be redeemed periodically.
BEST HOME TUITION is mentioning regarding payments that the work assigned to you should be completed for full payments. You will be getting paid after the month of 10th, 20th and 30th or after the completion of assigned work every month on the 10th, 20th and 30th
It is strictly prohibited by our platform BEST HOME TUITION that you will not do direct tie-ups to our customers. If you do so then you will be terminated from our platform BEST HOME TUITION. Moreover, a penalty of 10 times assigned work will be taken from you and a fraud case/ Legal action will be done against you
Payment Schedule details
1. If your month with the client starts between 1-10 then you shall get the first payment on 10th of next month after the successful completion of one month.
2. If your month with the client starts between 11th-20th, then you shall get the first payment on 20th of next month after the successful completion of one month.
3. If your month with the client starts between 21st-30th then you shall get the first payment on 30th of next month after the successful completion of one month.
4. The first payment will be 50% of the total fees agreed upon and will be made after the completion of one month as per the slot of joining mentioned above.
5. NO ADVANCE PAYMENT WILL BE DONE.
6. All fee payments starting from second month on wards will be done through the coordinator.
7. No tutor can collect the payment directly from client unless its an EXCEPTIONAL case and allowed by the coordinator.
8. If a tutor is found to collect the payment directly without the due permission, the tutor has to pay a penalty charge of ten times the fee with a legal notice and shall be terminated with immediate effect. No further tuitions will be alloted to such candidate, henceforth.
9. A tutor has to give an intimation of 15 days to the client if he chooses to discontinue a tuition or else no payment will be done for the tenure.
For Clients /Parents
1. NO CLASSES SHALL COMMENCE TILL ONE MONTH FEE IS PAID IN ADVANCE.
2. TUITION SHALL BE CONSIDERED CONFIRMED FROM THE DATE THE FEE IS PAID.
3. All FEE SHALL BE PREPAID.
4. For ongoing classes, when the fee cycle ends, classes shall be put on hold, if the fee is not received for the next cycle within two classes.
5. In case the client wishes to discontinue with a tutor or our services, then EITHER an intimation of 15 days has to be given, OR the fee for 15 days has to be paid, plus company charges (50 % of the fee non refundable) Plus Tutor fee for the number of classes taken as applicable on per class basis (depending on Monthly fee ) failing which a legal notice will be served and the client shall be liable to pay 10 TIMES THE TUITION FEE.
1. The number of classes will be as per the schedule discussed once the tutor has been confirmed.
2. Only One trial class shall be allowed for one child with one tutor.(unless for a group tuition)
3. Fee cycle shall not be RE ADJUSTED unless for exceptional cases.
4. Festivals shall be treated as holidays and adjusted as per mutual consent between tutor and client – 15th august, 26th January, Diwali, new year, Christmas, karvachauth etc.
5. An off taken for 1-2 days for medical emergency or death in family(blood relative only) shall be adjusted by tutor with mutual consent either by extending class timings as per the regular schedule or with extra classes on Sunday.
6. In case there are continuous holidays for vacation/holidays/visits for more than 3 days by the student, the tutor will adjust the first 2, and the remaining shall be counted and chargeable as per schedule.
7. In case there are more than 3 leaves from the tutor’s side, then the fee cycle shall be adjusted with prior notification and permission from the coordinator.
8. Tutor and clients/parents both are requested to maintain their hours records for a hassle free functioning of the classes.
The company reserves the right to terminate /suspend the account of member/provider listed with BEST HOME TUITION on violation of terms and conditions agreed upon during sign up. The company reserves the right to terminate/suspend the account of the member without prior intimation/noBest Home Tuition to the member.
In case the provider or user of services under any circumstances has to cancel their orders/services they can do so at least 24 hours before the scheduled time of services offered. It is applicable to both service provider as well as customer/user of services without any charges and if the same is cancelled in less than 24 hours then the company reserves the right to deduct 30% charges may be deducted as penalty from a tutor/institute and 30% deduction from customer account/balance payment lying with company. In case you want to cancel services write to us at Care@besthometuition.com or call us at +91-8427505088
In case the company is unable to provide services as required by you In that case the company will refund 100% of advance payment submitted by you in your bank account within 7-10 working days. The detailed information can be obtained through email at Care@besthometuition.com or call us at +91-8427505088